Strategic Account Mgr.
Do you like to work with innovative technology, and do you dream of working for a high-growth 3D perception, AI, and robotics company?
At Plus One Robotics our motto is “Robots Work. People Rule”. We make AI software for logistics robots.
There are thousands of terrible jobs in e-commerce and fulfilment centers that require people spend all day sorting packages or packing boxes. These companies usually call us when they want to free up their people to do meaningful, value-added work, and put the burden of these boring, repetitive tasks on robots.
What makes us unique is that we have figured out how to handle the constant variation. We can deploy very quickly, and without the risk of failure of more traditional approaches.
- Developing new sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential leads
- Prequalifying new sales opportunities by using telephone, e-mail and social media
- Qualifying new sales opportunities by scheduling discovery calls and web meetings
- Hosting in-person and web-based demos
- Creating and managing sales opportunities in Salesforce.com
- Owning the accuracy of your pipeline in Salesforce.com
- Traveling at least 50% of the time, outside of the local area
We are seeking:
- BS degree in a technical or related field required. May substitute relevant work experience with applicable skills.
- 3-4+ years of experience in customer service, marketing, or similar role
- Pathologically friendly, engaging, and builds credibility and rapport quickly
- Needs to win, and hates to lose
- A strong sense of team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales goals
- Strong work ethic
- Prospecting, relationship building, and lead generation
- Professional, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Self-starter and fast learner who can adapt to an ever-changing environment
- You have experience or are energized by learning about automation for logistics.
- Ability to overcome objections and refusals in a courteous, friendly way
- Professional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Multitasker with ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced workplace
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have reliable transportation with a valid drivers’ license
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in the robotics industry
- Experience selling software
- Proficient in Salesforce.com
What we Offer:
- The opportunity to change the world by bringing people and robots together
- Competitive salary with benefits and equity opportunity
- World-class team (founders of ROS-Industrial OSS)
- Creative, dynamic, energetic work environment
- Opportunity to indulge your passion for robots