A fully integrated Quick Deployment Kit to pilot your solution.
Get started in less than a month.
Applications include: Goods-to-Robot, Order Consolidation, Decanting, Cycle Counting, Singulation, Induction, Order Packing.
How it Works
Custom design takes time. Get started in less than a month with Plus One Robotics’ pre-engineered Quick Deployment Kit (QDK), which is a fully integrated hardware and software solution including perception, manipulation, and intelligence.
Easily deploy a system and eliminate your technical risk. The QDK enables you to test feasibility using Plus One’s software in a variety of applications to achieve your required throughput, quality, and uptime.
The kit is configurable from a menu of market-leading robot and gripper options (refer to figure below). The camera and lighting equipment are adjustable, which means the QDK can be used for a wide range of layouts.
- Easily deployed
- Can be delivered in 2 weeks
- Eliminates technical risk
- Single vendor responsibility
- Immediately validates pick rate, quality, and uptime
- Fully integrated system, including perception, manipulation, and intelligence
- Designed to be moved into place with standard material handling equipment
- Preloaded with PickOne and Yonder
- Configurable to ship with popular robot arms and grippers.
- Compatible with the following robots:
- Fanuc M10iA
- Yaskawa GP12
- Kuka KR10 1100-2
- ABB IRB 1200
- 3-Mode Gripper than can handle >90 percent of typical items in eCommerce picking environment
- Camera and lighting are hand adjustable for a wide range of layouts
- Includes integrated scanner-based safety