Inside Technical Sales Rep.
Do you like to work with innovative technology, and do you dream of working for a high-growth 3D perception, AI, and robotics company?
At Plus One Robotics our motto is “Robots Work. People Rule.” We make AI software for logistics robots.
There are thousands of terrible jobs in e-commerce and fulfilment centers that require people to spend all day sorting packages or packing boxes. These companies usually call us when they want to free up their employees to do meaningful, value-added work instead and put the burden of these boring, repetitive tasks on robots.
What makes us unique is that we have figured out how to handle the constant variation in logistics. We can deploy very quickly and without the risk of failure found in more traditional approaches to solving these problems.
- Developing new sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential leads
- Prequalifying new sales opportunities by using telephone, email and social media
- Qualifying new sales opportunities by scheduling discovery calls and web meetings
- Creating and managing sales opportunities in Salesforce.com
- Scheduling meetings for field sales reps
- Hosting in-person and web-based demos
- Owning the accuracy of the pipeline by updating your and the field sales managers’ opportunities
- Traveling 10-15% of the time outside of the local area
We are seeking:
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field, engineering preferred
- Self-starter and fast learner who can adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Pathologically friendly, engaging and who builds credibility and rapport quickly
- Needs to win, and hates to lose mentality
- A strong sense of team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales goals
- Someone who prospects, builds relationships, and generates leads
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to overcome objections and refusals in a courteous, friendly way
- Professional, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Multitasker with ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced workplace
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must have reliable transportation with a valid driver’s license
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in the robotics industry
- Experience selling software
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com
What we Offer:
- The opportunity to change the world by bringing people and robots together
- Competitive salary with 100% paid for benefits, and equity opportunity
- 8-week 100% paid maternity leave
- 4-week 100% paid paternity leave
- World-class team (founders of ROS-Industrial OSS)
- Creative, dynamic, energetic work environment
- Opportunity to indulge your passion for robots