Software Engineer Intern
Join Plus One Robotics as a Software Engineer Intern to get in on the ground floor of a tenacious startup company that is developing web-connected robotic solutions for logistics and e-commerce applications. As a member of the technical staff, the Software Engineering intern is responsible for the development of cutting edge robotic software solutions for logistics and e-commerce applications.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist in developing, testing, and productizing software
- Compose/present technical communication with/for colleagues
- Develop plans to diagnose and isolate root causes
- Assist in problem resolution specific to the program/project
- Participate in project teams and all activities related to the development of new products
- Solve problems that arise proactively and creatively
We are seeking:
A student who has or will have completed their second year (or equivalent) of college or higher, has a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher in their major classes, and is currently studying artificial intelligence or any related field. Reliable transportation is a must.
Nice to Haves:
- Libraries: ROS, OpenCv, PCL, React.js, Keras, Tensorflow
- Tools: Git, Github/Gitlab, QtCreator (or other IDE)
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux (Ubuntu)
- Other Skills: Deep learning, Reinforcement learning, Agile software development, test-driven development
What we offer:
- The opportunity to change the world by bringing people and robots together
- Competitive salary
- World-class team (founders of ROS-Industrial OSS)
- Creative, dynamic, energetic work environment
*This position is intended to be in-person at the San Antonio office.*
This position is part or full time, 20-40 hours/week between M-F, 9:00am-6:00pm. We can be flexible with schedules for the right candidate.
Please include your resumé and cover letter when applying.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity! All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.