Software Engineer Intern – Summer
Join Plus One Robotics as a Software Engineer Intern to get in on the ground floor of a tenacious startup company that is developing web-connected robotic solutions for logistics and e-commerce applications. As a member of the technical staff, the Software Engineering intern is responsible for the development of cutting edge robotic software solutions for logistics and e-commerce applications.
- Develop, test, and productize software
- Compose/present technical communication with/for colleagues
- Develop plans to diagnose and isolate root causes
- Assist in problem resolution specific to the program/project
- Ability to travel to customer sites to collect data or support deployed systems
- Participate in project teams and all activities related to the development of new products
- Solve problems that arise proactively and creatively
We are seeking:
A student who has or will have completed their second year (or equivalent) of college or higher, in good standing, currently studying artificial intelligence, or any related field. Reliable transportation is a must.
Nice to Haves:
- Libraries: ROS, OpenCv, PCL, React.js, Keras, Tensorflow
- Tools: Git, Github/Gitlab, QtCreator (or other IDE)
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux (Ubuntu)
- Other Skills: Deep learning, Reinforcement learning, Agile software development, Test driven development
What we offer:
- The opportunity to change the world by bringing people and robots together
- Competitive salary with benefits and equity opportunity
- World-class team (founders of ROS-Industrial OSS)
- Creative, dynamic, energetic work environment
Please include your resumé and cover letter when applying.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity! All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.