Join Plus One Robotics as a Senior Project Manager to get in on the ground floor of a tenacious start up that is developing robotic solutions for logistics and e-commerce applications. Each application for Plus One’s software needs a leader who can plan, allocate, and manage resources to achieve performance, cost, and schedule goals. As part of our Operations team, you will hit the ground running to analyze and make critical decisions to guide Plus One’s business and technical resources to delight customers.
- Confidently representing Plus One Robotics to its customers.
- Gathering, documenting, and presenting scope of work, budgetary, and schedule information.
- Owning and managing all project deliverables, risks, issues, and costs.
- Ensuring tracking, reporting, and escalation routes are defined and followed.
- Providing input to Plus One’s technical and business strategies.
- Persisting in the face of challenges to offer creative solutions to project roadblocks.
- Temporarily managing all Plus One’s project procurement and sub-contractors.
- Traveling periodically to customer sites to coordinate work, provide support, and collect data.
- Have a passion for organizing people, money, and things.
- Experience with any of the following: Linux, C++, Git, Python, ROS-I, IT networks, Info Sec.
- Know the difference between a voltmeter and a millimeter.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team driven environment.
- Familiarity with software development processes such as Agile.
- Professional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
Required Education and Experience:
- BS/MS in a technical field.
- 5+ years’ automation project management experience.
- Experience managing a technical team that is integrated/deployed at customer sites.
- Experience managing projects that last 3-6 months.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license.
- Must have a valid passport.
- Must be able to travel across state lines and abroad.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, cameras, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. This position will require travel both on an airplane and long-distance drives in a car. This position will also have occasional work in the warehouse, either in our facility or our customers’. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is frequently required to sit and stand for long periods of time, regularly required to talk or hear, walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Full time, between M-F, 9:00am-6:00pm.
10%-20% travel to customer sites. Travel may occasionally be international.
Must be able to show documentation that shows authorization to legally work in the U.S.
Plus One Robotics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please include your resumé and cover letter when applying.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity! All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.