PlusOne Robotics is looking for a Sales And Marketing Intern to work with team to shape and implement demand generation programs, outbound marketing, content development and insight. Data and analytics skills are a plus, as is knowledge of Salesforce. Plus One is a high growth start up – this is a great opportunity to gain real experience working with industry veterans!
Be a critical part of a growing and diverse team with the following duties:
- Lead management in Salesforce – input new leads, when email addresses bounce engage directly with customer through LinkedIn and/or direct calling to get correct contacts and email addresses
- Opportunity Management – Support sales team by reviewing opportunities and ensuring clean pipeline data on a weekly cadence
- Organize Sales Sharepoint – Support sales team by setting up Sales Sharepoint site with customer folder, videos, and sales assets
- Salesforce to Mailchimp management – plumbing – is it working?
- Business, Marketing, or equivalent student.
- Exposure to Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and strong presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Salesforce, and Visualization Tools (Tableau, MSFT BI)
- Ability to work 20+ hours per week
Required Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate or Graduate student
Preferred Education and Experience:
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Must have reliable transportation.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, cameras, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. This position will also have occasional work and exposure to robots, moving mechanical parts, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites may at times be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an intern to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, and hear; and frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, and must be able to reach with hands and arms. The intern must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Part time, 20 hours/week between M-F, 9:00am-6:00pm. We can be flexible for the right candidate.
No travel is expected for this position.
Must be able to show documentation that shows authorization to legally work in the U.S.
Plus One Robotics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Agreed Upon Schedule:
Please include your resumé and cover letter when applying.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity! All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.