Logistics Automation Project Manager
Join Plus One Robotics as a Project Manager to get in on the ground floor of a tenacious startup that is developing robotic solutions for logistics and e-commerce applications. Each application for Plus One’s software solutions needs a leader who can plan, allocate, and manage resources to achieve performance, cost, and schedule goals. As part of our Operations team, you will hit the ground running to analyze and make critical decisions to guide Plus One’s business and technical resources to delight customers.
- Confidently represent Plus One Robotics to its customers
- Set and communicate expectations with customers
- Plan, execute, and follow up on projects with existing and future customers
- Gather, compose, and present technical, budgetary, and schedule information to project teams
- Track, manage, and report project resources
- Periodically travel to customer sites to coordinate, collect data, or support deployed systems
- Provide input to Plus One technical and business strategy
- Ability to operate common power tools for modifying and constructing purposes
- Persist in the face challenges and offer creative solutions to project roadblocks
We are seeking:
- 5+ years of logistics automation project management experience
- Passion for organizing people, money, and things
- Bachelors/Masters in a related field
- Familiarity with software development processes such as Agile
- Able to work in fast-paced, team driven environment
- Reliable transporation
Nice to haves:
- Experience with any of the following: Linux, C++, Git, Python, ROS-I
- Certifications such as: PMP, Six Sigma, Agile
- Related industry experience, awards, achievements, publications, etc.
- You know the difference between a volt meter and a millimeter
What we offer:
- The opportunity to change the world by bringing people and robots together
- Competitive salary with benefits and equity
- World-class team (industry thought leaders and founders of ROS-Industrial OSS)
- Creative, dynamic, energetic work environment
- Opportunity to indulge your passion for robots
This is an exempt full-time position in San Antonio, TX, USA. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Please include your resumé and cover letter when applying.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity! All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.