Logistics Automation Project Manager
Join Plus One Robotics as a Project Manager to get in on the ground floor of a tenacious startup that is developing robotic solutions for logistics and e-commerce applications. Each application for Plus One’s software solutions needs a leader who can plan, allocate, and manage resources to achieve performance, cost, and schedule goals. As part of our Operations team, you will hit the ground running to analyze and make critical decisions to guide Plus One’s business and technical resources to delight customers.
- Confidently represent Plus One Robotics to its customers
- Set and communicate expectations with customers
- Plan, execute, and follow up on projects with existing and future customers
- Gather, compose, and present technical, budgetary, and schedule information to project teams
- Track, manage, and report project resources
- Periodically travel to customer sites to coordinate, collect data, or support deployed systems
- Provide input to Plus One technical and business strategy
- Ability to operate common power tools for modifying and constructing purposes
- Persist in the face challenges and offer creative solutions to project roadblocks
We are seeking:
- 5+ years of logistics automation project management experience
- Passion for organizing people, money, and things
- Bachelors/Masters in a related field
- Familiarity with software development processes such as Agile
- Able to work in fast-paced, team driven environment
- Reliable transporation
Nice to haves:
- Experience with any of the following: Linux, C++, Git, Python, ROS-I
- Certifications such as: PMP, Six Sigma, Agile
- Related industry experience, awards, achievements, publications, etc.
- You know the difference between a volt meter and a millimeter
What we offer:
- The opportunity to change the world by bringing people and robots together
- Competitive salary with benefits and equity
- World-class team (industry thought leaders and founders of ROS-Industrial OSS)
- Creative, dynamic, energetic work environment
- Opportunity to indulge your passion for robots
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, cameras, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. This position will also have occasional work in the warehouse, either in our facility or our customer’s. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
This is an exempt full-time position in San Antonio, TX, USA. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Please include your resumé and cover letter when applying.
Plus One Robotics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.