Engineer – QA
Join Plus One Robotics as a QA Engineer to be part of a high-growth company that is the world leader in machine vision software for robots in logistics at Fortune 100 companies. Our software leverages AI plus our on-demand remote human support network to learn and improve accuracy over time, achieving the highest pick quality regardless of changes in product flow or environment.
As a member of the QA team, you will ensure that the products produced at Plus One Robotics are dependable and of the highest quality. You will be expected to bring rigor, thoroughness, and automation to the quality assurance process. You will work closely with developers and engineers to identify issues and root causes. You will perpetuate a culture of the importance of QA and its impact on the business.
- Adhere to QA processes and/or suggest changes to improve existing processes
- Utilize QA reporting and documentation tools
- Take tasking from Sr. QA Engineers and/or managers, report progress and status in a timely manor
- Be an advocate for our customers
- Ensure, to the extent possible, Plus One’s products are bug-free, robust, and reliable.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Must perform manual and hands on testing
- Design, develop and execute automation software
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly collaborative, adept in building relationships, and communicating with stakeholders at every level.
- Must be able to be an advocate for the product and the customer, even in the face of adversity.
Required Education and Experience
- BS in Comp–Sci or a related field, or equivalent applicable industry experience.
- Experience with version control tools: Git, GitHub/GitLab, or similar.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience with unit and testing frameworks, such as gtest, pytest, etc…
- At least 2 years employment experience.
- General knowledge of QA best practices.
- Occasional travel outside the local area may be necessary.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license.
What We Offer:
- Change the world by bringing people and robots together
- Competitive salary with 100% paid benefits
- Stock options
- 8-week 100% paid maternity leave
- 4-week 100% paid paternity leave
- Work alongside a world-class team (founders of ROS-Industrial OSS)
- Creative, dynamic, energetic work environment
- Opportunity to indulge your passion for robots/technology
- And last but not least, Taco Mondays!
Please include your resumé and cover letter when applying.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity! All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.