Plus One Robotics is changing the shape of warehouse logistics with 3D and AI powered software that lets robots see to take on the dull and dangerous jobs while allowing human workers to move to more value-add positions. PickOne, our vision software, serves as the hand-eye coordination for the warehouse robot who carries out basic warehouse tasks such as picking, sorting and packing parcels. Plus One’s novel approach to human/robot collaboration and Supervised Autonomy ensures our systems are scalable, flexible and fault tolerant. Mitigating labor shortages with automated solutions creates a safer environment and enables businesses, many of whom provide 24/7 customer service, to adopt a follow-the-sun model while maintaining throughput. That’s where Crew Chiefs, the human robot supervisors, come in. Crew Chiefs, are the modern robot wranglers who help a robot get back to work quickly when it gets stuck – if it failed to recognize a new package shape, for example, and represent our approach to supervised autonomy, one of our key differentiators. One Crew Chief can manage up to 50 robots at a time, from anywhere, using Yonder remote supervision. If building the best robot brand in the word sounds exciting to you, while helping our market-leading customers and prospects navigate the new frontier of robotic automation for today’s warehouse and ecommerce businesses, read on.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, results-driven digital marketer with a growth mindset to own the direction and execution of our strategic efforts to increase brand awareness, grow market share, demand generation and to create a pipeline for qualified lead generation.
As well as digital marketing, the right candidate will have a brand publishing mindset with proficiency in content strategy and development. You’ll be an exceptional communicator with superb interpersonal skills, who can interface with sales and leadership with ease and work cross-functionally to deliver results.
You will grow your pipeline and top line revenue, strategically managing sales opportunities. You will drive customer preference at end users and integrators. You build credibility quickly, and you are a closer. You are great at winning new accounts and expanding across the enterprise.
- This role requires both a growth and a brand publisher mindset: to create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Editorial requirements include planning, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement
- Oversee email marketing and lead nurturing efforts. Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels
- Oversee paid media advertising campaigns on Google, and LinkedIn initially
- Work with Product and Sales to plan and execute multiplatform digital marketing campaigns.
- Plan and run conversion testing and other experiments; own the use of our marketing technology platforms
- Create and iterate on a content calendar with consistent, high-quality content ideas and generation
- Act as our community manager on social media
- Work with the sales and marketing teams on lead qualification and marketing-to-sales handoff processes
- Work with the leadership team to understand business objectives and revenue goals, as part of the strategy development process
- Create landing pages and other conversion opportunities
- Be comfortable experimenting with new technologies
- Act as the owner of our website performance, with a focus on optimizing for search and user experience
- Ownership for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
- Brand guardianship – ensure all external communications are consistent with our brand voice, style and tone
- Report on key results and other predetermined KPIs on a regular basis, such as website traffic, lead generation and trends
- Historical track record of success in a digital marketing and / or content marketing role
- Exceptional project management skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed
- Experience with marketing automation, WordPress, email marketing, and other related platforms
- Passionate, curious, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills
- Has a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in digital marketing, the latest tools, trends and innovations. Brings fresh ideas to the table
- Customer-first mindset
- Self-starter and fast learner who can adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Strong work ethic
- You have experience or are energized by learning about automation for logistics
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales goals
- Prospecting, relationship building, and lead generation
- Ability to overcome objections and refusals in a courteous, friendly way
- Multitasker with ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced workplace
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or a related field
- 3-5 years experience
- Proficient in Salesforce.com
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license.
- Must have a valid passport.
- Must be able to travel across state lines and abroad.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, cameras, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. This position will require travel both on an airplane and long-distance drives in a car. This position will also have occasional work in the warehouse, either in our facility or our customers’. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is frequently required to sit and stand for long periods of time, regularly required to talk or hear, walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Full time, between M-F, 9:00am-6:00pm.
10-20%. Occasional travel outside the local area and overnight. Rarely, the travel may be international.
Must be able to show documentation that shows authorization to legally work in the U.S.
AAP/EEO Statement :
Plus One Robotics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please include your resumé and cover letter when applying.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity! All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.