Chief of Staff
Plus One Robotics is looking for a Chief of Staff to work directly with the CEO to oversee and drive our most critical priorities. We’re seeking an ambitious, creative, and collaborative leader who loves to solve big challenges. This role is ideal for someone craving meaningful responsibility and the opportunity to help shape a rapidly growing company.
You’ll gain deep exposure to all aspects of early-stage company building while working at the heart of the robotics industry. You will oversee strategic initiatives, assist with fundraising and board meetings, design operating processes, build teams, and make your mark on the company.
Who We Are:
A venture-backed early stage company, Plus One Robotics is well on its way to becoming the de facto standard for 3D vision in the automated warehouse and supply chain market. Our expert team develops computer vision software that enables industrial robots to manage the variability inherent in material handling applications. We strive to drive preference at each our clients and have the traction to prove it. Our users rely on Plus One’s technology to mitigate the persistent shortage of manual labor and allows warehouse personnel to flow from monotonous tasks to higher value work.
Plus One’s novel approach to human/robot collaboration and supervised autonomy ensures the systems are scalable, flexible, and fault tolerant.
- Work directly with the CEO to execute on high-profile projects and strategic initiatives. You’ll play a critical role in shaping the business, culture, and processes that allow us to rapidly scale.
- Develop presentation materials for board meetings, organize company events, and coordinate press releases.
- Support our hiring process to recruit and maintain top talent. Expand our amazing team and create an environment where everyone can meet their goals.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships and coordinate across teams.
- Anything else you want to accomplish! We love great ideas, and you’ll have the opportunity and resources to bring them to life.
- BA/BS degree required, MBA preferred (graduating 2nd years welcome).
- 3-4+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, strategy/operations for technology companies, or another related field.
- Entrepreneurial instinct. You thrive in a changing, ambiguous environment, and have a bias toward action.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail. Comfortable managing multiple projects at simultaneously.
- Highly collaborative, adept in building relationships and communicating with stakeholders at every level.
- Willingness to relocate to San Antonio.
- A natural curiosity about robots and automation
- Generous compensation plan with salary and equity participation
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Opportunity for real impact and responsibility in accelerating our growth
- A diverse team of fun-loving enthusiastic professionals
- So much swag, so many tacos!
Please include your resume and cover letter when applying.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity! All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.