Chief Marketing Officer – San Antonio or Remote
Join Plus One Robotics as the Chief Marketing Officer to be part of a high-growth company that is the world leader in machine vision software for robots in logistics at Fortune 100 companies. Our software leverages AI plus our on-demand remote human support network to learn and improve accuracy over time, achieving the highest pick quality regardless of changes in product flow or environment.
As CMO, your objective is to strategically and creatively promote the Plus One brand to potential stakeholders including potential customers, employees, collaborators, and investors. You will bring an extensive network of publishing and creative contacts along with your years of experience marketing technology in a B2B context. You will develop strong working relationships and collaborate with product management and the sales team to understand the voice of the customer, track market trends, and analyze business intelligence to plan and execute corporate marketing and public relations campaigns. As the CMO, you will thrive amidst the high-growth and changing business processes at a cutting-edge technology company. You will own and oversee the marketing and communication activities of Plus One including brand building, press, customer acquisition, web, social media, video, trade shows, the Customer Experience Center, events, etc.
- Open to remote employees anywhere in the continental US.
- San Antonio and Texas candidates will get preference.
- Create and execute the marketing strategy and road map
- Plan, lead, and coordinate marketing efforts, budget, and resources
- Define the competitive landscape, inform the leadership team, and execute counter strategies
- Work with sales team to identify market needs, size of the opportunities, customer demographics and preferences, and new market segments
- Provide creative direction for website, social media, video assets, presentations, flyers, etc.
- Build and promote the Plus One brand
- Manage and protect corporate brands, slogans, and reputation
- Design, compose, and orchestrate public announcements, events, press releases, and participation in tradeshows
- Promote Plus One stories and announcements for inclusion in industry articles and in mass media
- Measure and improve inbound lead generation and cost per lead
- Monitor and report marketing impact
- Plan and execute direct marketing campaigns for corporate promotion, new product launch, etc.
- Track record of brand building with strong evidence of improvements in brand visibility and reputation while adhering to a budget and schedule
- 8 to 10+ years B2B/B2C marketing experience
- 3+ years management experience
- Public relations and communications experience
- Experience using technology and social media to market to customers
- BA (MA or MBA preferred) in marketing, communications, business administration or related field
- Brand building
- Marketing strategy
- Social networking
- Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Project management
- Takes initiative to solve problems
- Understands the creative process, its language, timelines, and costs
- Manage creative talent
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Familiar with graphic design software
- If local candidate, 20% travel expected focused around trade shows and events.
- If remote candidate, 40% travel expected.
What We Offer:
- Change the world by bringing people and robots together
- Competitive salary with 100% paid benefits
- Stock options
- 8-week 100% paid maternity leave
- 4-week 100% paid paternity leave
- Work alongside a world-class team (founders of ROS-Industrial OSS)
- Creative, dynamic, energetic work environment
- Opportunity to indulge your passion for robots/technology
- And last but not least, Taco Mondays!
Please include your resumé and cover letter when applying.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity! All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.