The Channel Manager is the primary connection between Plus One Robotics and our most valuable clients, our integrators. This is a technical sales role. The channel manager most likely has worked for an integrator and has high empathy for the value they bring their customers. This is cheerleader role. The channel manager is responsible for capturing more than our fair share of the integrators focus and mind share.
You are the integrator’s inside contact. When they have a question, they go to you first. Whether it is technical, application related, or sales and marketing; you are a competent adviser and help them close deals.
- Knowing and advocating for your integrators.
- Being the primary conduit to connect our direct sales team with our integrators to close deals.
- Being the primary conduit for product and marketing request from the integrator community.
- Hosting regular business reviews with our integrators.
- Onboarding new integrators.
- Managing integrator agreements.
- Owning the accuracy of your pipeline in Salesforce.com
- Have experience at an integrator or managing integrators
- Self-starter and fast learner who can adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Strong work ethic
- You have experience or are energized by learning about automation for logistics.
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales goals
- Prospecting, relationship building, and lead generation
- Ability to overcome objections and refusals in a courteous, friendly way
- Multitasker with ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced workplace
- Proficient in Salesforce.com
Required Education and Experience:
- BS degree in a technical or related field required. May substitute relevant work experience with applicable skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- 3-4+ years of application engineering or technical sales
- Professional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license.
- Must have a valid passport.
- Must be able to travel across state lines and abroad.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, cameras, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. This position will require travel both on an airplane and long-distance drives in a car. This position will also have occasional work in the warehouse, either in our facility or our customers’. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is frequently required to sit and stand for long periods of time, regularly required to talk or hear, walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Full time, between M-F, 9:00am-6:00pm.
50%. Frequently travel outside the local area and overnight. Some of the travel is international.
Must be able to show documentation that shows authorization to legally work in the U.S.
AAP/EEO Statement :
Plus One Robotics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please include your resumé and cover letter when applying.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity! All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.