Location: The Netherlands
The Director of Sales will be a strong sales leader with technical aptitude, strong communication skills, a need to win, and represent the voice of the customer to the development organization. This is a hunter role, selling to national/multi-national organizations and material handling integrators.
You will grow your pipeline and top line revenue, strategically managing sales opportunities. You will drive customer preference at end users and integrators. You build credibility quickly, and you are a closer. You are great at winning new accounts and expanding across the enterprise.
- Developing new sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential leads
- Prequalifying new sales opportunities by using telephone, e-mail and social media
- Qualifying new sales opportunities by scheduling discovery calls and web meetings
- Hosting in-person and web–based demos
- Creating and managing sales opportunities in Salesforce.com
- Owning the accuracy of your pipeline in Salesforce.com
- Must be located near a major airport, preferably Amsterdam Schiphol
- Self-starter and fast learner who can adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Strong work ethic
- You have experience or are energized by learning about automation for logistics.
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales goals
- Prospecting, relationship building, and lead generation
- Ability to overcome objections and refusals in a courteous, friendly way
- Multitasker with ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced workplace
- Proficient in Salesforce.com
Desired Education and Experience
- BS degree in a technical or related field or relevant work experience with applicable skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- 3-4+ years of experience in sales
- Professional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Additional Eligibility Requirements
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license.
- Must have a valid passport.
- Must be able to travel internationally within EU, UK, and USA.
This position is our first hire in the EU and will be local manager for our EU based application engineering team. We plan on hiring one application engineer in 1H 2021.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Full time, between M-F, 9:00am-6:00pm.
50%. Frequently travel outside the local area and overnight. Some of the travel is international.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to change the world by bringing people and robots together
- Competitive salary with 100% paid benefits, and equity opportunity
- 8-week 100% paid maternity leave
- 4-week 100% paid paternity leave
- Work alongside a world-class team (founders of ROS-Industrial OSS)
- Creative, dynamic, energetic work environment
- Opportunity to indulge your passion for robots/technology
- And last but not least, Taco Mondays!
Please include your resumé and cover letter when applying.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity! All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.